It will be the place where you’ll say things, like:
“I’ll meet you at the BBQ Block Party for the Fireworks Show.”
“I bet the Splash’N Boots concert will knock my kids’ Crocs off at the BBQ Block Party.”
“I hope they don’t run out of ribs at the BBQ Block Party”.
“It was so, so nice seeing you at the BBQ Block Party.”
This is where old friends will meet up. Where new memories will be made. Where 200 Celebrations will be had.
The BBQ Block Party is a three-day festival at the Perth Fairgrounds and will include:
- 4 renowned professional Ribbers to cook up mouth watering tender ribs
- A beer garden featuring our very own local micro brewery
- Food and Non-food Vendors
- Antique Car Show on Saturday
- Classic Car Show on Sunday
- Live Entertainment all weekend featuring local music bands
- A Splash’N Boots Concert
- Kids Zone open on Friday from 12-8 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday from 12-7 p.m.
- The Canadian Stone Carving Festival
Here’s an overview of how the BBQ Block Party will be set up at the Perth Fairgrounds (click on image to enlarge):
The BBQ Block Party will be open from :
Friday, July 22, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, July 23, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 24, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
All ages are welcome from gate open to gate close throughout the event
There will not be on-site parking with the exception of handicapped parking (sticker required). There is parking on neighbouring streets, at Conlon Farm, and in downtown parking lots.
Entry into the BBQ Block Party is by donation and all proceeds go to the Perth Rotary Club which then puts the money into local projects and initiatives.
For more information, please visit the BBQ Block Party website.